Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, September 12, 2009

September Thornberry meeting

Not to many got to come yesterday but we had a nice time and got our little 9 patches swapped out. Here was my show and tell, this was a UFO I finished, It had lain dormant about 3 years so it was fun to get it done. It is for our bedroom wall and it'll be fun to hang it up and enjoy it. I started it at the quilt shop for a demo sample on the stars so it's nice to have it done. Sue finished up some little trees, this was a swap we did in this group years ago ( mine is still unfinished, top is done but I need to unearth it and quilt it up)

Lorene finished up this cute little quilt for her new little grandson.

We didn't do so good on our BOM's. Sue and I had these vases started, neither one of us had them finished so our gung ho start was a bit mushy in Sept. !
Sue and Lorene and I had a nice visit, I had to leave after lunch for Aiden's school and just got to give Bobbi a hug in the parking lot as she was coming in. Hope everyone gets back for our October meeting as we've got a fun pumpkin project planned at Lorene's house.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt - I love the colors! Excited to see the pumpkin project for next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific and stunning! Even seeing quilt tops is fun!

    ReplyDelete