Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy 60th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my parents 60th wedding anniversary, isn't that amazing these days, 60 years! Here they are on their wedding day.And here they are today. They've had quite the year as they both turned 80 in August and now they have this milestone anniversary to celebrate. Ken and I and my sister and husband are joining them for a fun time this afternoon and evening so I'll post that adventure soon. We are planning a special celebration to honor them next March. A family reunion culminating in an anniversary party to honor them at the end of the family reunion. Lots of fun things are being planned. So until then how special is it to think we can have them with us to celebrate such a milestone. Boy do we all have big footsteps to follow! Congratulations Mom and Dad !

1 comment:

  1. May God Bless you always! Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete