Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, February 22, 2013

Noah we are on our way!!!!

Yep I"m all packed and ready to get on our way to see Noah in Mississippi~ by we I mean Goofy and I!  Goofy is anxious to get there and do the Hot Dog dance with Noah and I ( for you that don't know the hot dog dance, just watch Mickey Mouse Club!) Ken has been there for 5 days ahead of me prepping for the big move.  I'm coming ASAP between all classes for a whole week thanks to my friend who sent the ticket!  I"m planning to play with Noah, cook some food to eat and freeze, play with Noah, pack and unpack some baskets and boxes, play with Noah, get in some great help time with our kids, play with Noah, enjoy the southern hospitality of all things Mississippi....I think that means butter on everything! and then of course Play with Noah!  So I"m geared up for some big days of work but that's what our trips of helping our Air Force kiddos are about.  They are headed to a house on base while still waiting for the next assignment to come thru, hopefully one that keeps our Pilot in the air!

1 comment: