Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, March 22, 2013

question on TV shows????

We don't have alot of shows on TV that we really watch regularly but I have to admit that we've gotten hooked on Downton Abbey. Rather late to the party as we just got started in the last couple months so thanks to netflix we have watched Season 1, we currently have the last disk to watch of Season 2.  We've been DVR'ing the season that is on now but isn't it Season 4??? So anyone know where I can find Season 3 or do I just have to wait for it to come out on Netflix. So you regular watchers I'm just clarifying that the current season I have recorded is Season 4? Ken's been a good sport to watch it with me, sometimes I hear a bit of snoring, but he continues to want to see the next show. I love the costuming and everything about the "period" of history that it portrays. Love noticing the long strand of necklace they wear and it's come around again!  Once we watch this last disk of Season 2 I might go into withdrawal and be tempted to watch the season on the DVR but then I'll miss something important!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! The season that just finished airing on PBS was Season 3....that is what you are probably dvr'ing now :-) We love it too! We can't wait until season 4, but not sure how we can wait until next January!! I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri! I'm a downton abbey addict! Season 3 is what aired. You can get seasons 2-3 on a foreign website if you google "couch tuner". Worked for Stephanie in Brazil. Season 3 is crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete