Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ALL CUT UP!

Been a little crazy here.....what else is new right!  I wanted to get these out fast tho so you all can see and come on down to ETC today for All Cut Up.  It's our inspirational demo on precuts.  Here's our feature, it's this quilt I whipped up using a bali pop....grouping of 2 1/2" strips.  It came out so pretty. I'll be showing you how to make these neat stars, ones I've actually never made before.  And you use every little bit of that jelly roll or bali pop!  
 I loved doing it, block by block, so come see how easy it is and besides it's only $5 and you get the pattern and can stay in the lab and sew with friends!  I'm only wearing three hats today....I get to design a bit, then do the demo, then a couple hours more of design, then out on the floor to help everyone.  Crazy day, at least it's all in one spot!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment