Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

All Cut Up .....here it is girls!

OK, for all you girls out there waiting on this photo, since you stayed up this late here it is!  Our Project for All Cut Up!  Darling, cute, tiny, wonderful little Tuffets for PINCUSHIONS!  Yes I know they are tiny and itty bitty but they were so fun to make. In fact I'm wanting to make some on my own and not get paid for doing it!! :-)  ( wonderful job that I have to get paid to play!)  So yes if you bravely come tomorrow for All Cut UP at ETC. I'll tell you how easy and how fun these were, all out of a charm pack!  You use every stinkin little bit too so come see the fun!

And I couldn't stand it but had to try one out of a batik charm pack too...just for fun!  We've got the crushed walnut shells all ready for you too.  A few little tips and tricks and you'll be amazing all your friends!  Both Amy and Haley  walked by  during my design day while I was doing these and truely thought I WAS SICK to do them but they were really alot of fun!  there was a reason for this darling pattern being chosen for All Cut Up.  Besides being a great use of a charm pack or scraps, just think of your friends for the upcoming holidays....how cool to get a few made for your sewing buddies!  So there you have it, all you "lurking" students of mine that make me smile every class, here is your little fix so you know what you are in for tomorrow.  Bring some show and tell for me to OOh and ahh over!   I had dinner with Bode and Brock and got to hear all about preschool and watched Brock stand by himself so my crazy day is complete with that. Thanks for staying up late to see!  See you all tomorrow!  ETC is the spot, 11:00,  a 15 minute demo, you get the pattern and you can stay and sew so bring your machines and come for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment