Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All Cut Up

Ok, here is your big "leak"!  Today is our All Cut Up  demo at ETC.  This is the class that started in Jan. for the first time, we prepped layer cakes and made a quilt and pillow and it was s HUGE success, the layer cakes ( all gazillion of them ) are almost gone and everyone has loved the project. So here is the one we are doing today, it's this darling springtime table runner with a scalloped edge made from charm squares.  Remember this is a demo showing people all kinds of ideas of things to do with your precuts that you buy.  I think everyone will love this and I'll show you my version another time. I made mine into a baby quilt.  This demo is such a deal, $2.50, you get the pattern and then the $2.50 is refunded back to you with a purchase.  So the coupons are printed, the emails are flying back and forth between Barb and I getting the pattern ready to print, the same charm squares we used on this are ready to go, so we'll see you today at ETC at 11:00.  I'll show you more photo's and my version tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment