Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, February 9, 2012

All Cut Up

We had our All Cut Up demo yesterday at ETC. and had a great turnout! I was finding chairs  for more people and if you've been to the big classroom you'll know that's a bunch.  34 came and enjoyed the project demo.  This is mine, I made the blocks into a baby quilt instead of the table runner, in fact I made another row and it's on the back.  It just flew together, a great project. If you missed it we'll have the patterns and charm packs we used for the table runner out for sale.  On to plans for the next one for next month...I think a jelly roll is next!  It's always the 2nd wed. of each month, we even had show and tell from people making last months project, was that ever cool to see, Barb and I get such a kick out of seeing people do these projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment