Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hey ! I'm Back!

Hey, I'm back, can you believe it!  What a month of techno hazards!  Here's the lowdown, first printer died...it's now gone to the land of dead printers....the wifi  went down, was up, then down,and finally Chris figured out it was all a printer that was plugged into the router that was causing havoc (If I'd have known the printer would have been unplugged!)  So it was fixed, then went nuts so I just unplugged that darn thing! Ha I can fix that now.  So then for a week I've been trying to get onto my blog and  it wouldn't let me!  UGH!  So I asked for help from Mississippi!  Jamie looked at it and she could get on! oh my gosh!  So Jeremy got on and yea for face time he helped me and I got rid of "cookies", and here I am!  So watch out for those cookies, they not only make you fat they make it so you can't log into your own blog!  So problem solved! Still have to find a cord so Ken can print directly to the printer and not run it thru the router and also figure out why my Kindle ( which isn't even mine but is Chris's extra...how do you have an extra? but who cares cuz he shared it with me!) won't charge.  ( always when you get into a good book and also finally download a couple free apps for the grandboys to play!)It's been plugged in for 2 days and still shows red, I tried the hard shut down thing I read about on line, so if any one has hints on getting that fixed let me know, other than that the technologically challenged house is getting better!  I'll get some photo's up, I"m so behind! Do you know how much we use the internet, oh my gosh, but thanks to the parking lots I did sit in and the actual places that I did go and my kids whose houses I went to sit in and pay bills, You don't realize how much you access it until you can't! But I'm back!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment