Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Organizing

For the last month I've been in the process of organizing my rulers/templates.  You know all those fun rulers we use, not all the time but are wonderful for the right project.  Most come with directions, those get separated from the ruler, it was driving me nuts and since I love to organize I"ve started organizing them with those cool plastic file holders, then I took a p-touch label and marked them, so here are a few all done.
 I had this file box so they are standing up very nicely in there so they'll be really easy to find.  I was telling the gals in one of my classes about this and so far so good, it's working!  But I have to get more file holders, in fact this amount X 2 to hold them.  Amazon here I come!  ( thanks Paradise for the wifi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment