Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, January 7, 2013

Last day of 2012 started with a BANG!

Here's just a few shots from our family fun on the last day of 2012.  When I got off work in the afternoon we all met at the park to shoot rockets!  
 The boys each got a new rocket for Christmas so we had fun getting them launched!
 Even this little dude!


 Sometimes I think the big boys are as much into it!  Ken is always all about finding the ones that might get lost!  Garrett's little "mosquito" ended up somewhere but that's kinda what happens with those, they fly so high out of sight you loose them.
 Bode loved it again and I think will be ready for his own snap together one to build!

 Love this photo, 2 little cousins!  We just needed Noah sitting there next to Bode, 3 little stair-steps!
 Such fun, my boys loved rockets as youngsters and I guess it just continues!

1 comment: