Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, January 28, 2013

New/old ( sorta) job

So I"m adding another little position to my life.  ETC offered to have me work the floor again so I'll be there now each Monday starting in Feb.  When I first started there 2 1/2 years ago I worked the floor helping people, cutting fabric and point of sale, then I had a design day and teaching days.  When we got so busy with classes then they pulled me to keep me in the classroom.  So now we've arranged all classes on Tuesday thru Thursday so I can go back on the floor too. Crazy thing is that they've acquired a whole new computer system this year which I barely muddle thru to check my class rosters.  So I've spent some time in the last week learning the whole system... so glad I know lots about everything else....or at least I fake it....Soooooo here we go brain, figure it out! I'll enjoy seeing all the people on Mondays so come see me!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing, ETC is lucky to have you on their team! Are you somehow still working at Kohls too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady...that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm still lucky enough to work at Kohls too, so any day I'm not at ETC then I'm at Kohls! So nice of them to work around my schedule!

    ReplyDelete