Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, June 7, 2013

Jeremy's final T6 flight

Today is my son's final flight in a T6.  He's loved that jet!  I can't even imagine the number of AirForce pilots he's trained ( and washed out) over the last 4 years and given them a great first start at flying.  He's loved being a test pilot for this aircraft too, taking each jet up after it gets worked on to push it thru it's paces.  They honor him with a great 4 ship flight today so I'm hoping Jamie keeps us in photos!  Wish I was there to watch!  And the AF career continues.  Moving to Tucson, he'll be Major soon, and yea 1 1/2 hours from here!  A deployment in the next year....#3....so glad he got his family close to us just for that reason!  One never knows what he'll be doing next, I know being back in the air will be #1 on future goals!  Hope Your fini-flight goes well today Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment