Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mothers Day lunch

Still back tracking here...... photo's from our nice Mothers Day luncheon at my parents Church.  They do this every year and it's such a sweet thing they do to honor the woman in their church. My Mom hosted an entire table for family this year!  here are my sister and I with our Mom

Marcy with her girls Alissa and Jen....my Dad is sneaking  by in the back....the men served us and he was in charge again of the lemonade and water.
 They always have wonderful entertainment and speakers.  This mother and son entertained us with  great folk music.  Wonderful cultural time to spice it up! So talented
 Amy dashed in from Boy Scout activities and join us

Our 3 generations with My Mom and Amy
 Cailyn got to come too, Corissa peeking to the right and her Mimi Marcy on the left and there goes Great Grandpa with the water pitcher again!  What a fun time to gather and honor our Mom!

1 comment: