Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, September 21, 2013

fall table topper at sew n go

kinda going backwards here, but gosh can you believe it a new blog post in another day!  Life will return to normal at some point if I can figure out what new normal is.  But for now just had to show you the fall table topper we did at sew and go at ETC. this last week, they loved it and were all so professional with their sewing as they all did a partial seam and no one even cried :-)!!!!!  Then 2 sweet gals had made pickled beets and brought me a jar, so touched!  I'm saving them for a special time to share with others.  So our cute topper was a huge hit, I turned around and every extra kit was gone so guess they liked it!  Something really cute coming up for the next one.....we'll be playing with some insulbrite and one of those cool pinking blades!!!!!  just a hint!  Oh and don't forget in Oct. Sew and Go in the 2nd and 3rd tuesdays cuz I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday that first week!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment