Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, September 20, 2013

Scrappy Trip

Here I am, I havn't fallen off the earth!  just been a tad busy...working,packing, working,sorting and it goes on and on!  I'd thought I'd shock you all with a blog post fast tho before I head to work!  I hope to have time this weekend to update fully, so we will see how that pans out. I always think do I take 1/2 hour and do it or clean out a drawer.....the packing wins.  But here is a glimpse of what was yesterday.....our Scrappy Trip class!  Louise and I taught this, we had 25 fun gals show up to do it and they had a blast,  Everyone just enjoyed this technique class so much.  We've had alot of requests of those that couldn't make it so we will probably reschedule again when the new calendar comes out for 2014 ( yikes that sounds crazy!) This was mine, I used a common black to create the pattern going thru each block with this lay out.  It was great seeing so many fabrics and choices in class, not one repeat!  Gonna be alot of pretty quilts!  So look for a repeat on this one come the new year.  Off I run, Ethan is coming over to play and then we are heading to In and Out Burger for Lunch and they'll drop me off at job #2, Kohls smile on my face!  I'll try and catch up  on fun photo's soon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment