Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

All Cut Up for November


Alright here's just another little sneak peek at something I got to play with!!!!!  These darling fabrics from an organic line new at ETC.  It's not quite as expensive as other organics so it was fun to get the challenge to use them for something for our next All Cut Up in Nov.  It's a baby quilt, took 6 fat quarters and a background and I had the top done in 4 hours from just starting to read the directions to putting it in the bag with the back pieced ready to go to the quilter!  I love my design days!  Can you believe they pay me to sew!!!!!  So here it is, come to the All Cut Up at ETC in Nov. and you can see what I did with these darling pieces!  You can't beat it, it's only $5, you get a quickie demo from me, you get the pattern and best part is staying in the lab to sew with friends ALL DAY !  

No comments:

Post a Comment