Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Apple Dumplings

Here is a fast yummy dessert to make. I had them first up at Bear Cabin and I made them for my work holiday party. Jamie called me one day and told me she had made the same thing for their Thanksgiving dinner. The recipe is on a couple of our favorite web sites/blogs and their pictures are much better, but if you havn't seen it here is the recipe....
here they are before you bake them....swimming in the mountain dew !
They are so good warm and served with vanilla ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! Can't wait to try them! YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas,
    Lorene shared your blog and I had a great time droooling over the quilts and gaining inches reading your recipes. It is xmas eve and I made Lorene's cheesecake and just took apple dumplings from the oven. Our home smells delicious too! (we are going to my daughters for xmas eve)I of course am a cooking nightmere...I just could not get the triangles to wrap around the apples so I used 2 cans of rolls. I love your blog and may Christmas day be full of Joy and Peace.
    Hugs
    Vicki (Henderson, Nevada) :)

    ReplyDelete