Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, December 7, 2009

Zoe's Holiday Party

We had our Zoe's Christmas party this weekend, here is the gang, starting in the back L-R that is me, Denise, Betty, Ellen, Jan, Karen, Front is Lynetta, Roberta, Mary and Ken. 5 of the gang are really just the great people that fill in for us when we get in to panic mode and we couldn't do it without them all ! Mary is the owner and she and Ken are the ones I went to Houston with. Of course quilters are wonderful cooks too, we had some wonderful food, here my plate of desserts, yum ! I made the apple dumplings and will post that recipe when I get a minute, they were a hit !


We had the party at Ken's house again and here he is behind this great flower arrangement he did.

Here are our hosts, Ken and his partner Ron, he's such a good sport to have us all come.

No comments:

Post a Comment