Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, December 18, 2009

Spreading Christmas Cheer !

I went to the most wonderful Holiday Program yesterday ! I got to see Garrett and his classmates sing all their wonderful songs ! I took a couple videos of them so you could hear how good they sang and they won't upload :-( so I guess you can just imagine it ! That is Garrett on the far right.They loved their shape song !
This was my favorite when they put their santa hats on that they had cut out and made themselves ! They sang a couple songs with them on, I hadn't seen them practicing this one, alot of times if Ethan and I get back to preschool before everyone goes home we get to be the audience ! Garrett did so good on the cotton balls didn't he !

1 comment:

  1. What a fun program for parents to see! Amy is so creative and a great teacher for those children!

    ReplyDelete