Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, July 3, 2010

UGH !!!!

It's not that I don't want to do my public duty but UGH UGH UGH !!!!!! I really didn't want to see this in my mailbox today ! And of course it's Superior court in Downtown Phx. I never get chosen for Mesa or Gilbert, it's always Superior court I get to drive to. So what to do, do you postpone? Do you just bite the bullet and do it? Maybe I'll call and they won't need me.... if I do postpone will it be at a worse time? But at least it could be at a time when it's not 110 waiting in traffic or waiting for the light rail.... It will mean some interesting job issues of being the first 2 weeks of a new job, classes to teach already on the schedule. Hmmmmm can you tell my brain is stewing !!!! Does anyone want to be me for the day, maybe I could turn in someone that has no job that would love to do it???? UGH UGH UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment