Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a great Grammy Day !

Unbeknownst to me I was in for a great Grammy day today. I had planned to take some bagels to Chris and MB so I could see Bode early this morning. They were off to dr. appts. but were welcoming the help with him while they got ready. I arrived and had some great time to play with him all wide eyed and ready for the day ! I even got to give him a sponge bath, how fun was that ! MB was anxious to have help and ideas on what and how to do things ! I had a blast ! He went off with Mommy and Daddy to the dr. ( later we found he'd gained 6 oz. this week...right on target ) and I went on to Walmart where I ran in to these 3 cute munchkins !
They had planned on coming over later for swim and dinner and trip pictures, but Aiden came up with the idea of coming home with me......so after they were so excited to see me after this last month of being gone how could I refuse ( I got the best hugs in fact ! Ethan just hugged me for 10 minutes ) So away we went, Mommy went on her way to do her errands and the 3 boys and I came home. We went swimming, had lunch, played, had rest time and made dinner, went swimming again when Papa and Mommy showed up and then had dinner and pictures from their trip when their Daddy got here. What fun it was to see all the great places they went. They went home exhausted and asking what day they can come swimming again. Aiden starts school again in a couple weeks so hope it's soon ! Here's a darling little video of Bode I took today of all his little sounds at 2 weeks old. hope it works ! This exhausted Grammy is heading to bed! I loved my day with all my Boys !!!! !

1 comment:

  1. What a WONDERFUL day! That video is precious....and your older grandsons really look like they've grown so much! Happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete