Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, October 18, 2010

Aiden's School Run

On Saturday I got to go with Aiden and Amy and Ethan to his school run. It was the Frank Kush 5K and they had signed up to run the 1K, so Ethan and I were going to hang out and then we decided why not walk it why they run ! Aiden had fun, he got a shirt too that he'll get to wear to school now.It was quite the family event so there were lots of strollers and dogs and of course some were "dressed". So then I had to take a picture of this Beagle. He didn't seem to embarressed by wearing a santa suit ! There was even a St. Bernard, boy was he big, Ethan and I had to go look at him since he was bigger than Ethan !
The run took place at Tempe Town lake so you can see the Mill Ave. bridge in the background. At the finish line then they all got medals. Even Ethan got one, he didn't think it was so bad, he munched on his oranges the whole way ! Way to go Aiden, I hope you enter another one !

No comments:

Post a Comment