Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas Row Quilt

I had a huge week of teaching this week, we had our Sew and Go with 28, which I blogged about, now everyone is "anticipating" the next one, they all know it's a cute bag so the "buzz" is on with who is coming ! Then I had my "in Stitches" class and taught the framed piece" Mom's who laugh Teach Joy", 3 signed up but only 2 showed up but we had a nice 2 hours of stitching and at the end I showed them how to cover a mat with fabric. Today we finished up our Christmas Row quilt. Barb and I had 4 students, but only 3 came and they all did so good learning new techniques today. They had all the other rows done from last friday so today was paper piecing the house row and raw edge Appliqué of the snowman row. Here is Kathy with her paper pieced Barn.
And Nancy got alot done on hers.
Penny missed last week but was going great guns on her paper piecing. I didn't take any pictures of the cute snowman as they built them, they are going to have such cute quilts when done. Everyone has lots to do on theirs, but they left with pretty good knowledge on how to finish and they know where to find us if they need help !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment