Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Parents !

Last Sunday Ken and I and my sister Marcy and hubby Vince spent a relaxing afternoon taking my parents on the Light Rail into Downtown Phoenix to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. It was the first time my parents have gotten to ride the train.None of us had been to the Old Spaghetti factory and it was great ! They sat us in this cute little cubicle so we had this private little dining space. Food was great and it was so nice to enjoy that with them. Mom and Dad's 59th wedding anniversary is today, wow isn't that an amazing number of years !
What a fun eclectic place to eat ! Inside we found a train car, a sleigh, an old gas pump with fish in the tank, it just went on and on ! And who else was there eating at a table but my niece Alissa's inlaws ! How funny to run into them. The weather couldn't have been more perfect , what a fun time we had together !

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day to celebrate...59 years IS an amazing accomplishment for marriage now days!

    ReplyDelete