Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, February 18, 2011

Polka dots and Pinwheels Class

I had another intermediate quilting class at Scrapbooks start last week and forgot to take any pictures! Here are the girls that are all making the Polka Dots and Pinwheels quilt this month. Here is Rita with hers. It's for her daughter and she's so excited. She brought in a couple quilts she had made in her beginning class 15 years ago and so she's catching up on the last 15 years and ready to go again with some projects.This is Sylvana, this is her very first quilt! Good for her to jump into angles first thing! She's doing great!
Becky's is for her daughter, all black and reds, it's going to be striking! Becky took a class from me in Jan. so it's great to have her back!
Theresa is one my my work buddies and she's going to have such a pretty soft quilt. I'm so glad she wanted to jump into the class as she's learning alot now about quilts with more than squares. So they've been taught these blocks and have LOADS of homework to get 10 of them done by next week, our last class, so I hope we have 4 lovely tops ready to be quilted by the end of next thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment