Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A fun rainy Sunday!

It's a rainy sort of day in Arizona today, perfect day to stay in and sew! Our plans of spending a few hours in the yard cleaning up more of the winter dead frosted plants was nixed...oh darn! So instead Bode and Chris came and met us for breakfast and came over to play for awhile. Bode showed us his new super-cute rolling technique! He had a nap and Chris helped me with all his wonderful Computer guru techniques(thankyou Master Engineer for digging me out!) and has me up and rolling on my new laptop! They had to zoom home then to meet Mommy for lunch, but we had a fun morning with Chris and Bode, now it's off to the sewing room, several things in progress in there as always! Maybe there will be new pictures this week of what's coming up! We are scheduling classes for next quarter May-August at Scrapbooks so the brain is spinning!!!! So I'll leave you with this cute little Granson of mine! :-)

1 comment: