Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, September 9, 2011

Mississippi Fun

So here I am in Mississippi, I'll post some random shots so you can see what we did on our first day... Jamie and Jeremy went to work and Noah and I had fun together! Jamie came home by 1:00 and we had a nice relaxing afternoon...We picked fresh peppers from the garden for dinner...

We read alot of books...I got to give him a bath! He loves his bath!
Here's a photo so you can see how HUGE Noah is! He must be around 16 lbs, that is a guess but he's a big healthy little guy...
He's just a very good baby, easy to read and always bright eyed! Easy to make smile and giggles lots. He's found his fists so loves smacking around on them.

Noah in his swing we got him, Daddy is having just as much fun!Last night we went for a great walk at a lake near their house, a beautiful park, setting... love that stroller!
Mommy and Noah...
Can you tell I'm having a blast with sweet little Noah!

2 comments: