Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, September 29, 2011

What a fun Class at Scrapbooks Etc.!

Lucky me, I got to attend a class at Scrapbooks Etc.! Yep, I got to go and have a kit and have such fun! It was at Susan and Jamie's Scrap and Go. They've modeled it somewhat after our Sew and Go concept and they had a great turn out. We made this cute little book, I choose a halloween kit...It has little tags and pockets to slip tags out of.... I typed up little papers with names and dates and glued them near each photo since alot of costumes get "rerun" so we'll remember "who wore the baby pumpkin in this photo!"
So I sent a bunch of photo's out for printing of my favorite shots over the last 7 years of having Grandboys and have some fun things now in there. It'll be fun to add this years.....Noah/Bode/Ethan/Garrett/Aiden spooky photo's to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment