Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sew and Go

Here's a sneak peek at our Sew and Go project coming up the 3rd and 4th tuesdays at Scrapbooks. You'll be learning this pieced pillow, remember those pretty fabrics I showed you a couple weeks back, each set will make such pretty pillows. I tried this one out to match some of the fabrics in my bedroom. I have a couple more cut out to make as a set for a wedding gift, all in black and whites ( remember that black and white quilt I quilted up a few weeks ago...it's for that bride ! shhhhh!)You'll be learning this awesome way to make a zippered back, all hidden and nice but very easy to take apart and launder. And yep you'll get the 16 inch pillow form too! What a deal for $18 ( that is all it costs...your kit and Barb and I !) and what neat items for your home or gifts. Don't forget you can come the 3rd tuesday or the 4th tuesday or both, and make a different one each time! You can sign up on line too, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment