Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Catching up!

With my internet  being so dumb in the last 3 months I feel all out of sync! So I'll throw on some photos just to catch up!  We had everyone over for a fun Halloween get together the weekend before Halloween ... pretty much just an excuse to get together so we could all see how cute the little ones were!  Here is the cutest witch you've seen....Miss Cailyn!
 And the Best Puppy the world could have!  Mr. Landon!
 A Dinosaur came over....Mr. Bode!
 Then we had this scary guy... the grim reaper.....aka Mr. Aiden!
 I bet you've not seen this cute of a crab ever!!!!  Mr. Brock in disguise!
And Noah couldn't come but I got this photo of him...looking the happiest pumpkin in Mississippi!\
 Here are Aiden in the back and then the Ninja is non other than Mr. Garrett and is that Iron Man I see next to Bode.......That must be Mr. Ethan and I could definitely tell that he thought I could NOT TELL WHO HE WAS!
 We tried for a group shot....Bode really didn't want to wear his costume at all, to scared of all the other costumes!  But we did get everyone in one spot!....sorta!
 You had to see this cute Pumpkin Shaped Cheese ball that Alissa brought.  Everyone brought yummy things, Ken and I made Mummy Toes ( mini hot dogs wrapped in cresent rolls!) and we had a fun unhealthy sort of meal!
 And we had fun all getting to hang out...my mom and Brock.... We celebrated my parents wedding anniversary in between everything.....and we celebrated Mike and Corissa's, they were off on a getaway but we celebrated without them!
 We quick celebrated Chris's birthday with some cookies and candles to blow out.  Talk about throw it all into one night, slam bam!
 And it was a fun time for all....can you tell Landon was having fun! So come Halloween we were "done" with it so Ken and I joined my folks for dinner and a movie....gone from 5-9...done deal, movie tickets were more fun than buying candy this year!!

2 comments: