Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, November 30, 2012

Noah We are coming!!!!!

I've been MIA from the blogging world for to many months!  So since I"m now STUCK at the airport in St. Louis with a broken plane I have wifi ( that I had to buy UGH) so I"m going to catch up a bit!  In transit to see NOAH!!!!!!!  Yea!  It's just going to take longer than we thought, we left in the dark this morning and here we are in St. Louis by 11:15 to catch our connection and apparently it can't get off the ground in Boston....soooooo we wait.....and wait....suppose to leave at 2:15  and now it's projected at 8 getting into Birmingham at 9:15...ho hum. Free vouchers were already handed out so that helps a wee bit ( we will be coming back to see you Noah with those!) So I'm reentering the blogging world at least for this week!  After the wifi messes for 2 months, life has been chaos, just keeping my head above water!  Landed another job at Kohls.  Seasonal so far, altho they've told me after the first month they want to hire me after the holiday's, so that's nice to know.  Lots of stories about all that, but for now I"m off everywhere for one week on my way to see Noah!  So here we sit, Ken , I and our little friend poking out of my backpack for my little buddy who now will be sound asleep when we arrive :-(.  But tomorrow is another day!  So I wonder if this airport has ice cream or anything good......

No comments:

Post a Comment