Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm back!!!

Well whatever it is that makes a modem not work for a week and then all the sudden start working I want to thank the modem fairy's that decided to come by and get mine working. I really suspected that I had one, but I text my guru and he hadn't been here so why a modem dies and then comes back to life I sure don't know but sure do appreciate it!  I was just going to look up where to buy one and I noticed my phone was working, so I went and looked.....OH MY GOSH the lights were on!  Last week we had tracked, reset cords, Cox told me it was dead, no lights for a week and all the sudden it's working!  So I've quick paid the bills in case this is a fluke but for now I"M BACK!  Did you know if you park really close to McDonalds building you can tap into their wifi without even going in......So if you see a crazy woman with a lap top on her lap between me and the steering wheel, that was me! And lately things have been breaking, of course the everything seems to be between $100 - $1000 a day so I was just thinking, well a $100 modem isn't really so bad compared to stolen plumbing, cranes, garbage disposals,sprinkler systems. But it's working, YEA!  I've got so many things I"m behind on!  Mostly Noah...... call me NOAH so we can face time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment