Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Useless information.....just in case you want to know!

Very little goes out in the trash from my sewing room, it's really quite interesting since I save every little bit ! If it's not going in a project being at least 1 inch or above or the next stage....being "rug worthy" then it hits this little ongoing bag of snips and slivers. I come up with one of these about once a month ( depending on quilt trimmings as batting snips take up more room) Also pieces of batting become swiffer dusters that I dust with and sweep my floor with or thread catchers by my machine !

And where does this little bag go???? It goes to the group that stuffs beds for the animal shelters. Thus nothing goes to waste ! Just a little Terry Tidbit of useless information! :-)

1 comment: