Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mississippi news

Hello from Mississippi, no pictures of course since I didn't bring my cord ! Ken is busy putting trim up on the cabinets, so pretty to see them finished! Jamie and I took the blankets all back to Uhaul today, the man wasn't to happy to see 102 blankets arrive on a one way rental...oh well ! Jeremy is off taking his certifcation for teaching civilian flying and beagle is begging any time you might be close to food ! It's cool and brisk, much colder than Arizona but we've had sunshine all week. The mess is clearing up with the blankets all gone, cabinets all hung, only trim here and there. We had a fun bonfire after our Mississippi mexican food last night, the best mango margarita I've had for $3 ! Double the size of one you'd get in Arizona ! Jamie gave me a little tour of things in Columbus this morning and introduced me to McDonalds carmel frappe ! A fun little treat for $2 ! Wonder if Arizona has them !??!? Jeremy should be back soon and I have a feeling a stove will be installed and perhaps some ceiling crown started. The dishwasher is running, one of many loads to come to clean things up from all the construction dust. So I'll continue my supervising as Ken is up and down the ladder and beagle is sure since I"m at the table that food must be near !

1 comment: