Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thornberries meeting today !

Before I get to the quilt meeting I had to show you this cute picture I took this morning of Beans. Chris and MB's 2nd kitty. Baxter was off in the corner meowing, but Beans thought it was cool to keep me company for a bit while I was doing some stuff for Chris ! Isn't she cute ! So Sue hosted our quilt meeting today, it was fun to catch up as I'd missed the January meeting while Jeremy and Jamie were here for our christmas. Here's Judy, Bobbi and Terry P. all taking pictures of Sue's tree quilt. See that pretty leaf quilt on her wall, that was one of our group projects, my leaf blocks unfortunatly live in a baggie, but are hoping to come out soon !
Here's Lorene going thru the Fat Quarter Bucket for her prizes. She finished lots of UFO's and we get prizes of FQ's for finishing them, so she was getting a big stack for all she'd gotten done !
Here's Terry P. and Barb. I made that quilt behind them for Sue a couple years ago for Christmas when I had her name.
Here is one of Lorene's finished quilts. She was busy putting the binding on. These are the same blocks from a challenge we both had done from a local shop. Mine from that group were the ones I put into Kristin's quilt for her wedding. I got to work on prepping lots of applique so it was fun to get to visit and get that done. Prepping things to take along to Mississippi soon to work on !
So we had a marvelous lunch and great time visiting, had lots of things we were swapping out this month and then off I went to go pick up my two big boys for a bit of Grammy time. Of course the first thing they said when I asked where do you want to go was Swirl. So here is Aiden there showing me his first loose bottom tooth.
Here is Garrett again with his yummy choices ! We had fun next at the park and enjoyed swinging and playing on the big toy ! Garrett was getting very brave climbing places he's not gone before and was so proud he'd yell Aiden look at your Brother !

No comments:

Post a Comment