Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a busy day !

I had a busy day full of fun ! First of all starting the day was this cute little boy ! Ethan and I had such fun at McDonalds, having McGriddles and milk and lots of running play ! He went down the slide feet first too ! and then of course we had to get Grammy's groceries ! Lunch with Mindy and Chris, a bit of time then helping Chris with a few things he's behind on in the paper work dept. ! and then this afternoon Ken and I went over to my folks to have dinner with a 2nd cousin of mine that was in town. This is Nick and Ferrol. It was so nice to get reaquainted with them and have a nice dinner my Mom fixed. Ferrol was always the cousin that was so nice to play with my sister and I when we would be visiting our Grandparents in Kansas. She was a bit older but was always so nice to play the piano for us and take us for rides on her horse. Fun memories a long time ago !

No comments:

Post a Comment