Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yea for Internet

Yea for Jeremy finishing hooking up the electronics in the newly cabinet installed laundry room so I can play on their lap top instead of my Iphone ! Jamie is off to work and expecting updates at noon. Jeremy is installing baseboards in the laundry room, the cabinet in there looks so nice with the counter we bought at Loews yesterday, I have a feeling by the end of the day Jamie's washer and dryer will be hooked back up and that room finished with cabinets. It looks so nice in there from the family room to see the bank of cabinets and tall broom cabinet. So cool after imagining them in the cabinet shop to see them where they live ! Ken is in the kitchen getting the penninsula sitting level on the new stone floor. He's thinking by the end of today the lower cabinets should all be in place. They puttered until 11:00 last night while Jamie and I were mastering guitar hero, I moved onto medium level without any booing ! My little featherweight sewing machine is humming along upstairs alternating between "boring" pillowcase job cases and something new for our little Chris/MB baby on the way. What fun ! So that's an update for the day, Aileron is having a nap...shock ! And the 2 big dogs are outside doing what they do ! The sun is out and yesterdays cold breeze is gone so a walk might be in store for me if the guys don't find a big job for me !

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you and the cabinets arrived safely...and I'm sure today was another big day full of accomplishments! Best wishes to everyone!

    ReplyDelete