Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas blocks

I hung up all my Christmas blocks to enjoy thru December in my sewing room. These are the swap blocks that my Thornberry Quilt group has done over the years. Remember I showed you the ones I made this year for everyone, the little deer and the american flag angel. It was so fun to get them all out of the box to look at again. One of the blocks is actually made to be our label, it's got everyones signature and date on it. How will we ever "set" this group of blocks, that will be the challenge! Every year we think we are done making them but there are so many cute ones in the book we say....just one more year. So even if they aren't sewn together I"ll still enjoy looking at them. Gives my brain something to keep busy with while I work on gifts/sample for SE and new class samples thru December!

1 comment:

  1. Each one is so cute and so unique. My fav is the candy cane!

    ReplyDelete