Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Class Sample

I've been flying like the wind today in case you saw that streak in the sky...that was me! Packages are out in the mail, cards too, Little Grandboy presents half wrapped ( just to get them hidden) and so today I totally concentrated on my first class at Scrapbooks Etc. It's Jan. 6th and its a day or evening class times (Thursdays for 3 weeks). It's called Polka Dots and Pinwheels and it's an Intermediate level quilt class. So if you are ready to try something just a bit passed those beginning quilts, we'll be having a great time! It soon will be quilted/bound and the little applique centers on, so I"ll post a finished picture when it's done and at the store. Getting the back for it tomorrow at work, so for tonight, it's just me and the Elves busy with other things!

1 comment: