Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, January 17, 2011

Boys.....1,2,3,4,5 !!!

So I had a great little boy day. I actually got to see all my little boys today! It doesn't get any better does it! Jeremy called and little boy #5 had an ultrasound done today and Jeremy loaded the video so we could see it! How neat was that, my first glimpses of Baby Noah! Course he put this great music with it so then Grammy here had to cry clear thur the whole thing as I watched him! Absolutely amazing, watching his little heart beat and then seeing his arms moving around. So that was Little boy #1.
And here is Little boy #2. Bode came over this morning and spent the whole morning with me. We had such fun, we did some eating....
Some real hard playing after his nap...
Also some great time in the swing outside, he was an angel! He went home around 1:00 and at the door was.....
Little boys #3, #4, and #5 !!!!! They came for the afternoon and we had a blast! We picked lots of fruit for them to take home, then did some tree climbing....
There was a bit of bike riding...
We went to the park around the corner and did some swinging, then we decided to go down the street to feed the goats, I think Ethan (little boy #3 disguised as a super hero... that is his Uncle Jeremy's super hero cape so you know it's really Super, he lived in it too just like Ethan lives in his)yep, I think he had some of the carrot too!
What a fun day of boys it was. I'm heading to bed, I hear I have 40 students in my class tomorrow, that may make today seem like a breeze!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing these grandchildren are!!! Bode is sitting up so cute now!

    ReplyDelete