Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, January 31, 2011

Yahoo for Jury Duty

Some of you have been hearing about my jury duty saga. I was called to serve last summer, the first week of my new job...UGH....so I put in for a postponement. They gave me a date, then Jeremy called with news of his eye surgery appt. and asked me to come....of course it was the same date as Jury duty....new postponement. So the new date came and guess what, it was right when we would be floating around in the Caribbean on a big boat. So after faxes and letters...no response...I figured I'm going so we'll see what happens. No one was there to arrest me when I got off the boat for Contempt of court so I was relieved! :-) Chris actually called the jury duty number from his trip to check out the status of my number so he sent me an email saying I was excused! Yeah. So I guess I"m off the hook this time and after all the time and frustration of having the time moved I'm glad now to not have been able to change it. End of saga! I will get photo's up one of these days of our trip. We are home and loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment