Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sew and Go January #2 class

We had a great time at Sew and Go today, my co-teacher Barb is still in the hospital so I called Louise another teacher and friend and she was my helper today, whew! We had 47 take the class! Lots of fun hearts went out that door!
It's so nice to see new people coming and all the repeat ones, we have a few winter visitors taking advantage of it too.
We had 2 raffle prizes this time, here's one lucky gal, you can see the huge Hershey kiss with 2 fat quarters tied to it!
Everyone seemed to be having fun and I sure appreciate Louise coming in to help. Barb and I have a great project planned for next time, I worked on saturday making the prototype and getting the cutting sheet ready( I'll be cutting kits tomorrow at work), we already have 37 signed up to come again for the first one in feb. Actually the 2nd project in Feb. is going to be just as cool too, they are all things I love to get to make and all the students don't have a clue what they are coming to do, they just sign up and know they'll have a fun gift or project done to take home!!!! And guess who showed up at 3:30 when class ended......Ken came to vacuum for me! ( I had to be out of the class room right away as another class was coming in and it takes me a while to break the class down alone with putting the inventory we sell on the side back in the store and cleaning up all the irons and equipment and then it takes an hour to vacuum so whew was that nice to have help with that! We were out of there in an hour! Thanks to my vacuum guy!

1 comment:

  1. Now that IS a thoughtful husband!! What a busy class for you...cute projects!

    ReplyDelete