Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Everyone is on Vacation!

So it seems both are kids here have taken off from the summer heat and left town, Amy's crew has escaped to Colorado, and we got to take Bode to the airport for his first plane ride....Mommy and Daddy were going too! So we are jealous as they've gone off to see Noah in Mississippi! Of course they'll be seeing Jeremy and Jamie too and I bet they are having a wonderful time! I hear Bode did great on the airplane and I got such a cute photo on my phone of him sitting in the seat!
Next I got this cute one after requesting a photo of my 2 boys with their 2 baby sons.... how cool is that!
Then the other day I got this one and it just said Hi Grammy! Ahhhh !!!! Grammy misses Bode and Noah and Aiden and Garrett and Ethan!

1 comment: