Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A visit with the Fifes

We got to have a fast visit this last weekend with our Niece, nephew and great Nephews. Here I am with baby Landon! How exciting to get to hold him at 2 1/2 months. They drove down from Las Vegas to visit G-ma and G-pa so Ken and I snuck over for a quick visit.Here's little Landon F., all 12+ lbs of him. He's very content and I had fun cuddling him and giving him his bottle.
Love the cheeks!
Here's Kimberly and Brian
Ken holding Landon
Connor at 20 months is busy and on the go. We didn't get to much time to even sit to play with him as he was ready to go down for his nap.
Connor I hope next time we see you we can play with you some more, especially cars!
Loved getting to see you all! I know decisions await you in the next few months on where life will take you, which part of the US to move to, Good luck, I"m sure wherever Brian gets to practice dentistry you'll make a wonderful home for your young family!

No comments:

Post a Comment