Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Next project for "the girls"

I had a little project for the girls to sew on last night, we are waiting until Corissa could join us again for our next "big project" so Marcy and Alissa made this cute little bag. Cailyn was there to help us!
She had such fun playing with my button jar. She got a new haircut too! she told me right when I got there that she'd gotten her hair cut, it looks so cute! It really was just a trim but it looks so cute all shaped up.

Cute bags girls! First zipper for Alissa! Cailyn kept telling her she was making it for Uncle Allen so I do hope y0u enjoy your new bag Allen!

3 comments:

  1. What a great button jar!! Looking forward to our next sewing class when Corissa can join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Thanks again. Alan loves his new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cailyn must really like her haircut! :-) Love those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete