Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sew and Go

Our Summer sew and Go series at Scrapbooks Etc. started today with a HUGE bang! I hear everyone left with their tote all the way done....all 50 of y0u ! The class was full before the weekend even hit and everyone was so excited to get started on the fun things Barb and I have planned. It was kinda cool to see one of our classes "sold out"! I missed seeing you all but kept busy with the cute little guy here at the bottom of this post! I'll be back in just a few days to start cutting kits for our next one coming up on the 3rd tuesday of the month....I hear that 47 signed up to guarantee they'd have their matching kit, so there are only a couple spots left. You will LOVE the next project too! I hope you all enjoy your totes that you made, it sure was fun prepping them all for you and won't you be STYLIN now when you go to class or somewhere to sew! Our next project will be holding "all things hot!"

So I had a bit of sewing to do today while in Mississippi. Jeremy needed a couple body pillow- pillow cases. They had a bed skirt not in use so I cut it up and made 2 for them to use until I can make some cute ones at home! Jamie had her Grandma's sewing machine that just puttered along like a champ. And Jeremy showed up with rotary cutting tools in his shop. Now I know all my quilting friends will get a kick out of these! But in a pinch it did the job! Even the metal T square! Hey his blade was even sharp!
Oh here are a couple more random shots from Noah's room....

And here's our little dude! He's stretching out today, while awake swinging his arms and legs around and happy to not be folded up like he's been. But when it's time to sleep, swaddling does the trick!

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet little angel. And I love the crib sheet on his crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is darling...especially Noah! ;-)

    ReplyDelete