Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, July 9, 2011

block swap

There is a block swap coming up at Scrapbooks Etc. that I joined. I wasn't going to as the fabrics were all pretty pinks and greens and I was thinking....what do I need with another feminine pink quilt, well peer pressure got me and I started feeling guilty that I wasn't supportive of the block swap so I caved. So I have my blocks finished and ready to turn in. I made this "star of hope" block, they are 12 1/2 inches square and ready to go. They are having a big "soiree" for people to receive all their swap things they've been doing and it's not until the end of July. I've seen a few of the blocks that have come in and they are great. Tash made some darling tea cups and a coworker who swears she doesn't sew gave it her all and made some great blocks too. So I'll be sure and post the finished blocks I get after the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment