Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Date with Aiden!

Aiden and I went on a date on Saturday morning! Just he and I. We had a great time talking and hanging out. He got to choose where we could go, as he could choose where the extra $20 bill could be spent that I had! Off we went to the Lego store. What a great day to hit there as they had all the Star Wars characters dressed up and wandering around the store! He decided on a lego watch and then got a little R2D2 key chain for his back pack too. We went to a few other fun stores to check things out and then he could choose where we could eat lunch.....Panda! So after we ate lunch we went to Swirl it for an ice cream treat and then home to swim. Aiden I"m so glad we could spend the time together! Hard to believe school is starting monday and you'll be busy in Second grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment