Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lots of Boys!

What a fun afternoon on saturday relaxing and playing with all these boys! We must have been out in the pool for 2 1/2 hours. I'm surprised there is any water left out there as they had such fun swimming, jumping, doing cannonballs, showing me everything they'd learned in their swimming lessons. I did several runs into the house for cheese sticks, go gurts and popsicles. I just love how much they love the water! They left to go home and 1/2 hour later this smiling face was at my door! We sent his Mommy and Daddy off on date and boy did we have fun!
We got out the tunnel and had such fun. He's walking about 3 steps and then decides to go fast and get back down and crawl, Bode loves stacking things and says such cute things, my favorite is Ahh oh, altho it's more of an ah mm. What a great catch up day with little boys it was!

1 comment: